Job oriented Java training in chandigarh
When it comes to comparison of various languages, Java proves to be most effective language due to its versatility, efficiency, platform portability, and security. Due to this more than 6.5 million software developers has learned this platform.
Java can be used to develop Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications. Java is used develop programs for various embedded systems and even Gaming consoles. Also android developers has selected Java as standard for developing Android Applications.
Java is used in every major industry segment and has a presence in a wide range of devices, computers, and networks. Java platform is available in laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet.
Our Advanced Java training in chandigarh offers various advantages & we also provide development of mobile applications in java.Career Zone Technologies Chandigarh is providing Core java and Advance Java Training in Chanidgarh . with 100% practical training . Career Zone is providing detailed expertise with basics , advance topics and Frameworks like hibernate , Struts , Spring . Candidates from different colleges from btech ,diploma, mca,bca etc undergo Six weeks and six months training in java development from Career Zone Technologies in chandigarh . Career Zone technologies Pvt Ltd is also Developing Inovative products in Java using Advance frameworks like Hibernate , Struts , Spring . Career Zone Has already trained over 8000 professionals in Java development Since 2006 .
- Intro to JAVA Software Technology.
- whats the difference C, C++ & JAVA .
- Arrays and control statements in java.
- Methods & Classes in Java.
Classes & Objects in java
- Constructor and Destructor in java
- Encapsulation and Abstraction in java
- Inheritance in java
- Polymorphism in java
- java Packages.
- Interfaces development in java.
Multithreading & Exceptions in java
- Exception Handling in java
- Multithreaded Programming in java
- Coding Conventions
- java’s Collection Framework.
- Intro to Java API.
- String & String Buffer Class in java.
Applets & AWT in java
- Wrapper Class and application
- I/O Basics in java
- Applets in java
- Introduction to Abstract Window Tool Kit (AWT) in java.
- Project work and implementation in java.
Swings framework in java
- Introduction to Swings framework
- Difference between java Swings frameworks & AWT
MVC in java(introduction)
- Introduction to MVC Architecture and frameworks
- Project Work with mvc framework
Topic Covered under Advance Java
*** Complete core java is covered when a candidate join advance java
Application of Swing framework components
- Menus and Menubars in swing framework
- Tabbed pane in swing
- using Dailog boxes in swing
- Tables in swing
- implementaing Progress bar in swing
- implementing Slider in swing
- Swing container and application
JDBC database connectivity
- RDBMS concept in java
- My SQL database connectivity in java
- JDBC/ODBC Bridge in java
- Database connectivity using DSN in java
Java Servlet in java development
- Server side technologies in java development
- Servlet Life cycle
- Http & generic servlet
- Using JDBC in servlet
Hibernate framework application
- Working on Hibernate framework
- Hibernate framework , its advantage and disadvantage
- Using Hibernate framework in a live application
JavaBeans API in java
- Java Beans advantages and its application
- Java Beans API detailed implementation
IDE (Integrated Development Environment) used with java development
- Edit Plus
- Text Pad
- Eclipse advance ide with java
- Java Beans ide
JSP Application deployment
basic Design and html
- HTML application
- CSS design
- XML design
- XHTML design
- AJAX design
JSP application and development
- Transactions Using JSP
- Cookies & Session Management with jsp
jsp based project work ,Testing and Documentation of project
We are also providing following courses:-